Saturday, July 22, 2006

On the previous day...
The 'C' girls fought hard and well to beat SCGS, playing with RGS - long term rival, next wednesday to vie for the champion title. (: Good luck!

Headed to Home Club with Gaffar; AVA & Calerway were performing. Hung around the vicinity while waiting for the show to start. Listened to ROTA on his iPOD shuffle since I couldn't download the show earlier that day. Than when we were about to enter, the bouncer stopped us. Well, we hanged out outside Home Club the entire night. Sat outside and periodically heard bands' song streaming out the door. 'Tell me did we lose our heads?', I think I almost did. Anyhows, met some great people, Matt, Ian, Field, Hafyz and some others.
At around 11, Dad asked me to go home and I told him that I'll be like going home in 5 mins. But, I didn't reach home till like 5 hours later. Opps. (:

ATTENTION PLEASE: Rampage On The Airwaves has released the latest show 'The Aftermath of Baybeats Part I'. Download it NOW! Navigations to the website is on the left panel marked with an asterisk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home