Sunday, July 16, 2006

Yesterday, I went out to survey the public alone, it was awful =/. Gaffar than called me and 'forced' me to go Baybeats when I was feeling lazy and all. He was late and I went up to the Observation Deck by myself. Derek Hess was showing slides of his works and explained his inspirations for them. Burned Out is my favourite piece. (:

Met Yvon. Met Nurain, her friend Batman and Vican(I think). Met Bib & Sabrina. Met Chris from Caracal. Met Love Me Butch(KL) when Gaffar interviewed them. The crowd was a massive pool of people donning black. A Vacant Affair, The Leaven Trait & Plain Sunset played awesome tracks and put up high-energy performances. People were moshing right at the front while security standby behind to pull out violent moshers. I was pushed into one involuntarily and heaved a sigh of relief when I got out of it. The few of them stayed on to catch The Velvet Teen while I made my way home.

Pictures! This was all that I could upload:
Baybeats 2006.


Derek Hess.

One of his works.
And another one.
Suicidal Preoccupation


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home