Thursday, July 20, 2006

For the past days, I've been deprived of sufficient sleep and I'm gonna make up for it by sleeping till late tomorrow. WOOOO! NO SCHOOL! BUT still need to finish up tutorials and REVISE, REVISE & REVISE. Fuck projects and group work, makes me ding ding dong!

School celebrated Racial Harmony day today. Lynn and me had our mini celebration at Swensons. We saw 'Sister' eating the same Main Course as me, like she predicted. LOL. I think her prayers will go something like 'Thank God for Swensons!'. We felt kinda left out cos we were the only ones in uniform, while the rest of the customers were like in some sort of formal wear. Than there was this group of adults consisting of different races, we reckoned that they were celebrating Racial Harmony Day as well. Dragged ourselves back to school and I faithfully concentrated throughout the lecture even though I'm not sure what Mrs Heng was talking about. JUSTINA WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION! Whenever you're sad, please think of the ear wax joke. HAHAHA (: (:

Experiencing euphoria. That small little gesture really made my day and perhaps the whole weekend. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks Lynn for listening to all my shit. Thanks Bryan, for giving me courage. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home