Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sports Day was held yesterday. NY, not enthu. Participated in the relay and novelty race. Elicia refuse to give me the baton even though I was in the yellow box, had to grab it from her literally =/. For the novelty race, Haris piggy backed me cos Shona was not willing.
Went back to the deck to collect my pay. Met up with Brenda and Shi Li, miss them both (:. Hearing them talking about drawing up balance sheets and P/Ls reminds me of the times taking POA in sec school. Rahman said he'll be leaving for Dubai next year to help out at his friend's father-in-law's hotel, the pay is USD$4000/month la. Ka-ching!
Bumped into Yvon & Yf on bus 133 (:.

Last year's sports day. Something worth remembering. I feel proud of our class whenever I don that shirt (:. Our logo rocks la.
I'VE GOT WW's secret! But I ain't suppose to tell. Be strong, stay strong girl. I love Pong Pa Bin.(:
Haven't talked to TYS for quite some time. Shit, I mean TSY. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BEING MISSED! You & your big mouth. You & your crap. You & your complaints. You & your deafening voice. You & your idiosyncrasies. (:
Love, love, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home