Tuesday, July 04, 2006

GOOD NEWS: EXAMS ARE O-V-E-R!!! (: *JUMPS
BAD NEWS: Lessons resume TOMORROW! --" Results are also gonna be released in the coming days. Red markings will be running across the pages; not a pretty sight to see. Shucks.

Got our class tee and it's *oppsie* =/. Hell yeah. I want 'L' la, but Sharon say cannot change, so cannot lor. =/

Lynn & me went down to Lido theatres to catch 4:30. There was no show at 4:30 so we bought the 2.35 tix anyway. Took postcards, 4:30's was not on the rack. Lunched at Taka's food court. Wrong choice. Lynn ate slower than me, as usual. She complained that we had too much weird food for the day so we didn't purchase anymore edible stuff, I agreed.

We watched 4:30. Silence > Dialogues.
After that, we went to Pacific Plaza. Browsed through the various shops & came right back down to ground level. I told Lynn about the cute sales guy in Stussy, commented on the beautiful golden frames than Lynn said 'ROYSTON TAN'. Standing right there at the cashier of 'That CD shop', was the director of the movie we just watched. Lynn said she wanna stalk him la. Super regret not going up to him, shake his hand, pose a shot with him and get his autograph(Damn, no 4:30 postcards!).

Yesterday, I almost got knocked down by a car while crossing the zebra crossing, plate number: 6796. I told mom I wanna buy 4D, than my aunt presented me with Saturday's 'wan bao', 2nd prize: 7696. Yvon: Nah Bey. Second time already. The first time, I bought 6913, mine, Nisa & TingYing's jersey number. 1396 came out. Oh well..

ME says:
why are you happy today?
maybe someone should ask me, says:
I SAW ROYSTON TAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home