Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday CheeHui! (:

Oral was okay. Kinda know what the conversation was about cos I lipped read. (: Imma genius. Back then in primary school, we(mandy & me) would read each others' lips when we try to convey messages. Those were the days..

Chop chop, chopped my hair. Got rid of the dried ends which were getting on my nerves. Bad decision to dye my hair. =/ Dinner with coach. Carena was sick. Nisa was absent due to awkardness. Beef lasagna I had. St Louis looked scrumptious; a big serving it was. Julia was sweet to get me a belated bday present. (: Shihui's one was in advance. Blue rose for ZhiLi. Coach had our company. Fair enough. Lastly, desserts for all.

Leon was around srgn so we met up and talked under the stars. He left after an hour or so. We didn't have much to talk about. Bsides, he lives in the west. Uh, yeah, the dude takes an hour+ to reach home.

I made a mistake, I should be glad that my friends are happy.

I'd become more cheerful, no. Melancholy builds up inside. 99.99% negative. Sees the glass half empty or rather, empty.



Waking up has never been this easy. Snoozing is out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home