Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nigel and Mariah debating over the creation of spaceship..

1. Spaceships are made by aliens!!


2. They fly like that.


3. Who's that weirdo talking bout spaceships?

4. Some fly this way..

5. NO! They fly this way pointed! In a triangular form!

6. NO THEY DON'T!!!

7. Yes they do, weirdo.

8. FINE. You WIN!

Stop drooling over Mariah! He's taken and so is Nigel. HAHA. Ah Xing is also attached. Tian Mi Mi hor. (:

I told Lynn: Everytime I go to school, I feel like disintegrating - Block by Block, Grain by Grain. I lead a sad life. Grrrr! I sat near the aisle today. WRONG CHOICE! Mr Yeo kept walking around there and it made me felt uncomfortable. Why must he peek when I'm writing my answers?!?!? My mind totally blanked out whenever he was near. ARGH! =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home