Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mid years are approaching but I'm still pretty clueless about most of the topics. Urgh. ):

Ling Yun beat Jun Yi by 8 points. Lost to Stackers by 15.

Aunty Chew told me Jie Pierrene contracted cancer. Bless her, please.

Only 6 J1 girls turned up for the Basketball BBQ. WE CAUGHT A CRAB! Had intended to barbecue it but we let Krabby return to its home. 4 of us stayed. 3 were on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Laughed so hard at 'Carpark Full' & 'No Show'. Everything will be okay my darlings. (: I'll lend my ears and shoulders whenever needed.
Fell asleep on the bus ride home. Staggered down the stairs. Rest till 4. Spoke to Gaffar with Mimi yelling 'Lil Rampage' in the background.
Gaffar: I'll try to work on the firefox stuff after mid years. ;) Please do take care of yourself.

Contented.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home