Sunday, April 30, 2006

I missed the gig at Youth Park yesterday!! Damn the company. I placed my bag in the old/rusty/to-be-discarded locker since I don't have access to the new ones. After my shift ended, I realised that the lockers had been moved. Dashed into the office and informed my new manager. ARGH! Went through a series of phone calls to contact the contractor. My manager told me that the cabinets would most probably be compressed and there's no chance of getting it back. Slumped in one corner and waited for my Dad to come fetch me to the scrapyard.


The final product after compression. ): Dad drove us back to Serangoon and we made a report. Miraculously, the manager form the scrapyard company called to inform us that they've found my bag. Nothing was missing but they'd rummaged through my wallet & placed my cards in the wrong compartments. Assholes. Wasted my day.

What have I done to aggravate the Gods above and recieve such misfortunes again & again?SIGHS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home