Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank you Shi Hui for calling me just after midnight to wish me Happy Birthday. (:
Thank you Julia for being the first to text me Happy Birthday. (:
Thank you ChangTing for shocking me when you wished me HPBD when I got in line this morning.
Thank you Nana, Yu Min, Hanissa, Hui Yen, Kar Mun, Hui Ting's sis for singing me a short HPBD song.
Thank you Nana & Hanissa for tolerating my retarded actions during Physics lecture.
Thank you 0604 for getting me a chocolate cake & mango pudding.
Thank you NYJC BBGT for theplush flower and Mrs Field's muffins. (I SO LOVE MACADAMIA!! How did you all know?Chocolate chip was lovely as well)
Thank you Nisa, Yvon, Mel, Mandy & Regina for the text messages.
A SUPER DUPER WHOOPER EXTRA SUPER-SIZED THANK YOU TO SHIHUI, CARENA, ZHILI & COACH for EVERYTHING!!! (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home