Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's been barely a month & i've people in class who dislikes me. HA! I loathe them as well, so it doesn't really matter.
Presenting...an excerpt from her blog entry : and..i'm ultra ultra pissed off by someone..kaixian n huifang oso pissed off la..so wad if i like to drink milkshakes bubble teas everydae..its my choice wad..does it obstruct u in anyway..its not as if it will ma fan until u..u r not payin..i'm not takin up ur space..u r not my mother so who are u to critiscise wad i drink...ULTRS PISSED OFF..arighh...huifang was late so jus slack oso nobody noe..stop insisting tt if she dun do we cant proceed will die ars..i tink i'll have a hard time at PE la..later ppl PE rep use her authority den i sure die de..sigh...chinese oso wan to po e teacher..arigghh..cant stand it..tsk tsk tsk..angry..
See what I mean? She can't spell day, what, you, are, criticize, ultra blah blah blah. Perhaps her excessive resentment sent fumes through her head and fogged the monitor screen. That, can be pardoned. If not, I seriously think she needs some help with her language. And yes, I'm the P.E rep. SUAY lor.
Having snails in class is sure tough.

I hate having to work. ): Extending my apologies to Gaff and Yvon. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home