Sunday, March 26, 2006

We lost to TJC ):. However, every failure is a lesson learnt. I believe that we'll do better in the following games. (:
We went to TM for lunch and I met COACH! (: Naturally, I sat down and had my meal with him & Bao Xian. The rest of the team headed back to school. We went to starbucks for coffee. More conversations. He fetched me to NY. Did some touch-up on the court while he had training with the guys.
DINNER AT SWENSENS! I ordered Melon Mix & Mango yoghurt & Black Pepper Seafood Pasta. He ordered Breaded Chicken Meringue, Fries, Prawn dippers & a coke. A wee bit too much for 2 people because Bao Xian didn't help us eat some of the portions. She was looking so dejected and jaded. Than 2 waitresses had to come over to our table twice and asked if any of our orders were missing because BX wasn't eating. =/
What an awesome yester-day.
I got started on my math tutorial today. I'm so proud of myself (: but I haven't completed it YET. Shall go do it now. TATA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home