Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's up with everyone judging Wanwin and Jareth's relationship? Just bloody hell leave those 2 people alone cos we have no right to intefere and/or criticise any of them. Get a life! Do something more productive.
Anyways, woke up at 5 and went to work. I was totally dreading it cos I know that it's sure to be in chaos AGAIN. Quite predictable actually since Select only took over the 2nd day. The damn executive chef better do something about it. I'm beginnning to detest him more and more. He's hired his so called "professional cooks" to come help out but out of the 6/7 chefs in there, only Ah Man was cooking. So much for recruiting the extra manpower; standing around and doing nothing at all. I'm so apologetic to all those I served. The usual golfers were much more understanding and I thank them for their magnanimity. Stayed till 2.30, Dad fetched me home and I took a quick nap before going to NY for training.
Met Anabel( she's so cute), Shauna ( She's from SCGS ), Sophina ( cedarian ), Ai Ling ( she looks like a hamster! ), pretty babe ( I still don't know her real name) and the other J2s, whose names I can't recall. After not having training for about 7-8 months made me lose all my stamina. ARGH :(! Well, everyone told me I resembled Wen Ting, do I? It was a good experience in all and I do hope to get into NY.
I wonder why so many people msn-ed me today. HAHA. Had to neglect them for a while bcos I was talking to Ah Man. Than there were times I don't get what he said due to his heavy m'sian accent, I'll just laugh abit :P. That sums up my day. Gonna get some rest now. (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home