Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today, I accompanied Gaffar to ROM to get a certificate of declaration that he's single. People actually thought that we're gonna get married! Anyways, Gaffar is unsure of his race cos a lady security asked him if he was muslim, he replied "I guess".
Next, we went to Straits Records while waiting for Wanwin and Audrey to finish browsing Kino. Apparently, there's this weird stench in there when I stepped in. I wondered if it belonged to the guy with spider-legs locks; it may be eons since his last wash given that length. He browsed through the records while I read the papers and played with some cuboid puzzle. After much comtemplation, he got the CDs and we headed down to PS to meet Wanwin and Audrey for dinner at Pizzahut. I love the big beef balls. (: (: Had a great time with you girl.s & Audrey, if you're going clubbing anytime, ask me along (:.
So they left cos they've got school the next day. We went to Wake Me Up Music. I told Gaffar that we should go to Exit B but he insisted that Exit A is right, but he was wrong!! Totally. When we were there, he bought a WMUM shirt which is only 12 bucks. And I so want that Stchress shirt (: (:.
I had an awesome day today! Can't wait to go to work tomorrow so that I can see you. Only 2 more weeks before you're outta sight and outta mind.
I'm too happy for my own's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home