Thursday, August 10, 2006

My body clock is adjusted to wake up at 8am, even if I slip into dreamland at 1 or 2.
Yes, so PW meeting at Faith's house which is all the way at Yew Tee. Finally, a productive meeting.
Managed to complete GP questions on the train while making my way to town for 4e7's gathering. Everything wasn't planned out properly and many didn't turn up. Oh well. Irra and me left Lyna with the guys at the pool outlet. Shall upload the pics of Mikey & Mk carrying Lyna's tote.
At dhoby ghaut station, this guy freaked me out when he said 'Hi' to me, and than scurried off. W T F. I'm grateful that he didn't stalk me all the way to Tanah Merah.
Dinner at Bedok. Missed the fireworks. Got caught in a jam. BUT we had Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream, Chocolate & Macadamia Brittle. The taste is simply heavenly. WOO! We had red wine as well. Those weren't enough to satisfy our taste buds. Next stop was at Changi Airport's Starbucks. Hot cocoa, oreo & mango cheesecake. (: Idled our time away playing Bridge.
If only I could bring home one of those comfy couches at Starbucks.
Bryan, Thank you. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home