Friday, December 30, 2005

It's Carena, Zhi Li and me who went out together again. The rest couldn't make it for some reason or another AGAIN! *shakes head. So, we watched 'The Family Stone' and I had my Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner altogether. After that meal, I met up with Carena again to play basketball. Met some new friends, Nicholas, Jun Hao, Yi Liang and Ghim Moh. Thomas was with us as well.
Rachel and Wanwin are toning at a chalet, hopefully they won't be late tomorrow or I'll kick their asses. Shi Ying is having a bit of problem, so I'm just hoping that things will turn out okay for her. Anyway, we are going to sentosa. Pammy knows it too and he asked:
Pammy: u think u still not black enough issit?
Pammy: want be like gautam right??
Me: HAHA
Pammy: and dont copy that into ur blog k
Me: LOL
Pammy: its racial discrimnation
Pammy: wait i go jail then u know
Me: LOL
OPPS! No offence Gautam, Pammy is just joking. No Pammy you won't go to jail cos the cops doesn't know that he's Indian. OPPS! Now they know.
Zhao went to Washington DC!
Me: zhao go washington dc?
Pammy:he come back le lah
Me :wha seh
ME:he go for how long?
Pammy:2 weeks
Me:WHA!
Me:must meet alot of chiobu's lor
Pammy:he was saying that
Pammy:but they didnt bother to look at him
Me:LOL
Me:what about the hot guys?
Pammy:he is not interested
Pammy:only i am
Me:LOL
Me:count me in.
Pammy:haha
Pammy:aiya
Pammy:aus guys better]
Pammy:they always go surfing 1 leh
Pammy:lolx
Me:wha so cool
Me:*screams like patricia mok

Ok. That's what I did for the day. And thanks JY for missing me and telling me that I'm annoying(Can you tell me why?). HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home