Monday, December 26, 2005

Ok. This thing is finally up. Sorry for the delay Pammy.

24th December
Last year, I went down to Orchard, but this year I STAYED AT HOME. Bcos Wanwin & ShiYing were going over the causeway and many of the rest were working so yea. Spent my time watching the blah x'mas shows & cartoons on TV in the afternoon, pretty pathetic eh. Count down online. Sent SMS-es to many people and received quite a few interesting replies but thank you all anyways. I wish that those who replied will be more blessed than the rest.
THANK YOU:
Pammy, for chatting with me till 3+ on the eve & making me laugh my ass off.
Chu Hao, for getting me an Adidas jacket and wishing me merry x'mas again & again.
Shi Hui, for buying me a cute Doraemon table vacuum. It really sucks!!
Zhi Li, for taking time to wrap those candies and do the string of stars.
Julia, for the presents you made. Love the candle and the carvings.
Nisa, for giving me the shock of my life. Please don't ever do that again!
Gaffar, for letting me know MIMI.(=

And I need to apologize to Rachel becos some things might not have happened if I went along with you. Din't I remind you not to get drunk?(=

25th December
Went over to my 3rd aunt's house and she gave me a facial. It was the most tortourous and horrible moments in that half and hour. Than met the rest of my cousins at my uncle's house. The adults played mahjong while I tried to source for some entertainment around the house. Pictures taken in the house.



26th December
SHOPPING, at bugis. It was really crowded. Look at the people.


Traffic was horrible! I just don't get it, why are there so many people at bugis? Anyway, I bought lingerie and this really super nice sales girl gave me this cute little thing.


It's not to be worn on the chest and your eyes (Initially, I thought it was one of those you wear to bed). The pink compartments are filled with scented stuff and it smells really good.(=

I'll continue tomorrow cos the Sandman's calling me. MUAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home